Driver/Driver Helper Furniture Delivery(Salary $24,000 to $50,000) Seeking a driver and driver helper for a busy, fast paced furniture retail
company. The driver/helper will be making daily furniture home deliveries. We have several stores located in the Philadelphia area.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Home delivery, or related experience required.
- Valid Medical DOT card and drivers's license required.
- Ability to safely move and lift furniture products.
- Ability to handle continuous heavy lifting.
- Deliver and install furniture in the customer's home
in a friendly, professional manner.
- Ability to use proper material handling techniques and
equipment while loading
and unloading trucks to minimize damage.
- Other duties as assigned.
Store Manager/Sales Associate(Salary $26,000 to $52,000) Are you ready to start your career in a fast paced Furniture Retail
Company that offers you the challenge you need to succeed?
We are seeking experienced F/T Store Managers and Sales Associates
for our company. We have several locations in the Philadelphia area.
Requirements included, but not limited to:
- Experience with Furniture Retail Store Management and/or Sales.
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills.
- Plan, Direct, and Coordinate daily operations of the store.
- Excellent Sales, Training, and Customer Service skills.
-Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google sheets
and a POS system
- Ability to manage and improve store processes and procedures.
- Bilingual a plus
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Increases in Store performance is rewarded.
Customer Service/Administrative Assistant Seeking F/T office professional with the ability to multi-task and complete
projects as assigned. Customer relations experience a must. We are a busy,
fast paced furniture retailer. We have several stores located throughout
Philadelphia. Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Must have an Associates degree.
- Must have 2 years experiences in a professional office environment.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize assigned projects.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google sheets a must
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish)
- Must have a vehicle.